We have many active trials that are enrolling patients across the system.
A clinical trial is one of the final steps in a long and careful cancer research process that is looking for better ways to prevent, diagnose, or treat cancer. Clinical trials test new medical approaches in patients with cancer, and are important to developing new treatments for cancer. Many of the standard treatments that patients with cancer receive today were developed based on the results of previous clinical trials. We offer clinical trials at all of our locations.
View a list of our head and neck cancer clinical trials. Consider joining a trial today—you could help change the future of medicine.
Our research interests involve:
- Adjuvant therapy for high-risk patients
- Chemoprevention therapy
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- New chemotherapeutic strategies for recurrent tumors
- Surgical and non-surgical organ-sparing therapy protocols
- Palliative therapy
- Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG) phase II and III clinical trials
- Re-irradiation protocols
- Image guided surgery and use of intraoperative imaging to improve surgical resection margins