Facing head and neck cancer may feel stressful and overwhelming. We’re here to help at every step of the way—from the moment you meet us through treatment and beyond.
Meet with us
If you have a diagnosis or need further testing, your first step is schedule a visit with us.
During your visit, your doctors will explain your condition, answer questions and discuss next steps. Your doctors may also discuss ways to support your health through diet, exercise and wellness resources. Family, friends, or caregivers are welcome, and encouraged, to join you at your visit.
Your primary provider will make an appointment for you, or you may call us yourself.
The following resources will help you get started learning more about your diagnosis and our available treatments:
- Head and Neck Cancer and Conditions: Our personalized care is designed for patients with cancer of the mouth, nose and sinuses, throat and skin of the face, neck and ears.
- Diagnosis and treatment: Advanced treatments tailored to your condition as well as services to support your health and well being.
- Familial Cancer Program (genetic counseling): Counseling for people who may have an increased risk of cancer because of their personal and/or family history.
- Center for Shared Decision Making: We are right there with you when you need to make a difficult health care decision.
Other opportunities available to you
Learning more about your condition, what we offer and what others have experienced can help you feel more in control of your health and better able to make the best choices for you. Here are some resources to explore:
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Tobacco Treatment Program: Support and strategies to help you quit and remain free of tobacco products and vapes.
- Clinical trials: A clinical trial is one of the final steps in a long and careful cancer research process that is looking for better ways to prevent, diagnose, or treat cancer.
- Patient and family support: Our resources can help you take care of your mental and emotional well-being, and the well-being of your loved ones.