Our Comprehensive Breast Program offers you the resources of a world-class medical center, tailored to your unique situation.
What does "integrated" care look like?
Our team combines the skills and talents of experts throughout the medical center. We are:
- Medical oncologists
- Mental health providers
- Physical therapists
- Plastic surgeons
- ScientistsSocial workers
- Surgical oncologists
- Other providers.
We work together to promote your well-being even before we meet you in person for the first time. You may meet only a few of the people working on your behalf. We tailor your individualized care plan to your diagnosis and treatment goals through active treatment and beyond. Our priority is to treat you as a person, not a case number.
A lot is happening behind the scenes to give you the most advanced care possible. We may consult with colleagues to get second and third opinions on your treatment. We may discuss your case with our tumor board. This group of surgical oncologists, medical oncologists, pharmacists, nurses, social workers and other providers meets regularly to discuss the best approach for complicated and difficult cases. The process is thorough and collaborative.
The result? You benefit from the knowledge and experience of a wide group of experts, all working on your behalf to provide the best care possible.
Mary D. Chamberlin, MD (Comprehensive Breast Program Medical Director)
Comprehensive Breast Program providers
- Lebanon team
- Manchester team
- Nashua team
- St. Johnsbury, Vermont team
- Additional Comprehensive Breast Program team members
- Other Dartmouth Cancer Center members of the care team you may meet
Additional team members
- Breast Imaging Division breast care coordinator
- Certified oncology rehabilitation specialist and physical therapist
Ann Haedrich, PT
- Genetic counselors
Nick Jensen, MS, LGC
- Medical oncology schedulers
- Medical oncology triage nurse
Patti Andrews, RN
- New patient scheduling coordinators (Lebanon)
Deb J. Castellini
- Nurse navigator
Kimberly J. Maynard, BSN, RN, OCN
- Oncology dieticians
Dianne Kelecy, MS, RD, LD
- Oncology programs coordinator
Emily W. Godfrey
- Oncology social worker
Stephanie “Annie” Aquila, LICSW
- Clinical research coordinators
- Regulatory coordinator
Sara M. Hickey
- Office of Clinical Research
Jessica Mentzer, RN