Breast Health Education Series
Hear from and engage with a range of experts on various breast cancer-related topics including screening, prevention, science and research, recovery and survivorship.
As a patient in our Comprehensive Breast Program, you will experience world-class care with a personal touch.
With locations throughout NH and VT, we're large enough to provide world-class resources but small enough to feel like your family. You will benefit from advanced treatments, state-of-the-art facilities, and a wide range of support services. We partner with other world-class organizations in order to offer as many of the services you need as close to your home as possible. To do this, we draw on the skills of a wide group of experts who treat you like the unique person you are, not a case number.
Our pride comes from knowing that from the moment we meet you, through survivorship and beyond, you will receive comprehensive and personal care.
The people at Norris Cotton Cancer Center gave me hope to get back up and to keep fighting.D. Draper
How we can help
Addressing a breast problem may feel overwhelming, but we’re here to help. We offer:
- Breast screenings and diagnosis for breast conditions (in women and men)
- Advanced treatments for breast cancer and for benign (non-cancerous) conditions
- Personalized care delivered by a team of specialized breast experts
- Access to clinical trials novel therapies, and advanced techniques
- Wellness resources to support the health and well-being of patients and caregivers
- World-class care delivered close to home
If you’re new to the Comprehensive Breast Program, your first step is to meet with us. During your visit, your doctor will explain your condition, answer your questions and discuss what happens next.